I have been translating since September 2013 and am continuously developing my professional skills and expertise to better serve my clients. Below are some key features of my background that help to ensure you are getting the best service possible.
- ATA-certified translator from Spanish to English (since Jul. 2017)
- Master’s degree in Spanish Translation from Kent State University (May 2015)
- Launched as a full-time Spanish to English legal and commercial translator in 2015
- Experience as a project manager at a language services company (Feb. 2014 to Jun. 2015)
- Founding member of The Savvy Newcomer team as session organizer, writer, and editor (since Aug. 2013)
- Secretary of the Delaware Valley Translators Association (Oct. 2016 to Dec. 2018)
Project Types and Sample Translation
- Investor reports
- Press releases
- Contracts (partnership agreements, purchase agreements, lease agreements, etc.)
- Laws and rulings
- Vital records/official documents (birth certificate, marriage certificate, adoption decree, death certificate, academic transcripts, etc.)
- And much more!
Ready to Get Started?
Inquire for a FREE Quote
Click here to see a sample of my translation work.